Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Online Planbook

I have mentioned online planbooks before, and last year I really committed to PlanbookEdu.  At the end of the year they were running a special for a 6 month premium subscription (normally I just use the free subscription), but I figured I'd give it a try.  It was very helpful this year as I was able to roll over my plans from last year to this year (of course only one course that I am teaching is the same as last year's but at least it's a little time saved).
I have science classes with various labs (we call them FLEX) every 4 days.  I am able to make it so that planbook automatically grays out the days that I don't have the lab and labels the ones that I did.



Anyone have any good planning methods they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment