Saturday, October 4, 2014

Top 10 Posts of September and what I've been up to


Wow did September go by fast!  For the most part my school year is starting off great.  I have a greawt group of kids this year and things are jsut so much better than last year.  Personally I'm still having time management issues and feel like I am always behind on my grading.  How does everyone else manage keeping on top of paperwork?  I got a cute to-do list pad from Shutterfly, so hopefully that will help!

Top 10 Posts of October
  1. PowToon - Animated Videos (free upgrade to premium)
  2. Doctopus - easily share documents with students
  3. Making an Image Map with Google Images
  4. Attend a free virtual technology conference
  5. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  6. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  7. virtual exit tickets and in class assessments
  8. Join SimpleK12 for an Afternoon of Free Google Apps Webinars
  9. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  10. SMIR.CH - how to use any phone (including "dumb" phones)

No comments:

Post a Comment