Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top 10 Posts of April and what I've been up to

I can't believe it's May already!  Have the weeks just started flying by for you too.  We have had our state testing the past month, which has certainly become an experience.  I'm getting ready to finish up my school year - I have about a month and a half left.  I'm teaching a new class next year that I haven't taught for a few years so I'll be using my "vacation" to plan for that.

What are your plans after your school year ends?


Top 10 Posts of April
  1. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  2. PowToon - Animated Videos
  3. Augmented Reality in the Science Classroom
  4. StudyBlue - flashcards and quizzes
  5. Google Classroom Updates
  6. Online Planbooks
  7. Spotlight to search your Mac
  8. Sharing Resources with Google Docs
  9. Flubaroo - automatically grade online assignments
  10. how to use GradeCam

No comments:

Post a Comment