Sunday, February 1, 2015

Top 10 Posts of January and What I've been up to

Happy February! I hope all of your are staying warm.  If you live in the Northeast you are probably trying to deal with all the snow that we just got and the snow that we are supposed to get.  I'm trying to think positively about it and think that this extra time off from school is not going to stress me out that I need to catch up on things, but give me a time to work on plans and get ahead.  My school is going Google this year and I'm piloting it with my students starting this month.  I'm so excited to utilize all that it can do!

Top 10 Posts of January 
  1. Flubaroo - automatically grade online assignments
  2. Instantly grade multiple choice tests and quizzes
  3. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  4. PowToon - Animated Videos (free upgrade to premium...
  5. ITL Wearable Technology: What are you wearing in 2...
  6. how to use any phone (including "dumb" phones) to ...
  7. Online Planbooks
  8. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  9. BrainPop meets Primary Sources
  10. ChemThink

No comments:

Post a Comment