Saturday, January 3, 2015

Top 10 Posts of December and what I've been up to

Happy 2015!  I hope that all of you enjoyed your winter vacation.  I had a nice couple of days off at home before I went away on vacation with family.  Now it's back to work time.  The only bad thing is that I have to wake up early again, LOL.  For 2015 I am going to continue working on new ways to integrate technology into my classroom.  I'll keep trying new things and sharing them with you!


Top 10 Posts of December
  1. PowToon - Animated Videos
  2. Online Planbooks
  3. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  4. Bird Brain Science - science meets the common core
  5. URL shorteners
  6. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  7. State Standards Reference Apps
  8. Top Posts of November and What I've been up to
  9. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  10. Bill Nye Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment