Sunday, April 6, 2014

What I've been up to and the top 10 posts of March


This past weekend I was at the National Science Teachers Association conference in Boston.  There were so many create sessions and I came away with so much.  I'll be sure to share any technology related tips I learned.  John Bergman was there giving a talk about Flipped Learning and by the time I got to the session it was full and they wouldn't let me in.  I'm a little bummed about it, but I was told I would be able to access the materials that he shared.

  1. Plagiarism Tracker
  2. Free Online Graph Paper
  3. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  4. Hello Bronx/Westchester STANYS
  5. Flubaroo - automatically grade online assignments
  6. Twitter as Professional Development
  7. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  8. Science Comics
  9. Dumbphones in the classroom
  10. Sharing Resources with Google Docs

No comments:

Post a Comment