Saturday, July 4, 2015

Top 10 Posts of June and What I've been up to

I'm sure it can't be just me, but June was a crazy busy month.  My classroom is always a mess and packing everything up at the end of the year is always a challenge.  I share a classroom with another teacher and between the two of us we teach almost every science subject you can think of.  So, as you imagine, we have a lot of stuff.  My goal for next year, as it almost always is, is to get the classroom super organized.  Does anyone has really struggle with organization?  I have tried every tip and trick, but I always feel like the absent minded professor.  I guess we all have something we are always working on.


Top 10 posts of June

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete