Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Google Tips from ISTE

This past weekend was the ISTE conference.  For those of you who aren't familiar with ISTE, the International Society for Technology in Education, is an organization around EdTech.  Each year they have an annual conference and I wish I would have been able to go.  While I am enjoying the beginnings of my summer break I can't totally leave school behind.  Luckily EdTechTeam has recorded some of their sessions.  Two session really stuck out to me.  The first is a short video about all of the variety of research tools that Google offers.  This is a great video to show students when beginning a research project.  The second is a collection of Googlieness (as they call it).





What are your summer plans?  Do you take a total school break or continue to do stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment