Sunday, March 1, 2015

Top 10 Post of February and what I've been up to

Is it spring yet?  If your are living in the Northeast I know you must be sick of the snow like I am.  I'm sure other areas of the US have a bunch of snow as well.  Being that this was a short month I don't have much to report.  We had a week off for February break so that was a great chance for me to get ahead in my planning.  I am so much more relaxed when I'm planned far ahead, but my procrastinator nature doesn't always lend to that.  Oh, how could I forget the best part of February?!  My students finally got school Google accounts and I can't wait to explore all of the uses for them.  We have already been using Classroom and I can't wait to get my students set up with their CK12 account.

How was your February?


Top Posts of February


  1. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  2. PowToon - Animated Videos (free upgrade to premium...
  3. Triptico - newly resigned website makes the resour...
  4. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  5. Online Planbooks
  6. Flubaroo - automatically grade online assignments
  7. Keeping your Google Account Safe
  8. Shelf Life - videos from AMNH
  9. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  10. Instantly grade multiple choice tests and quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment