Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chat comes to Remind


You may have read a previous post of mine on Remind.  Today Remind announced a new feature that they are rolling out.  CHAT!!!!  I am so excited about this as this will finally give my students a chance to respond to the messages that I send out.  While some people may not like this feature, the best part is that you can turn it on or off.  In addition, if you choose to turn on chat you can pause the chats at any time.  I was on a hangout with Remind to preview this new feature and it looks great.   I'm really excited for this feature and I hope that you will check it out.  You can go to the Remind website and put yourself on the waiting list to get this feature as soon as it is rolled out.  You can also read some more about this feature.

Do you think this will be useful in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment