Monday, August 1, 2016

TSST Top Ten Posts of July

July has been a busy month for me and I've gotten back in the swing of a lot of things that I had let slide.  Blogging is one of them so I hope you'll forgive me. ;-)  Here are the ten most popular posts of July for you to read or reread.

  1. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  2. Socrative quick Questions
  3. 5 Ed-Techs to make your time in the classroom easier
  4. how to use GradeCam
  5. PowToon - Animated Videos
  6. Using Mail Merge with Gmail
  7. Augmented Reality in the Science Classroom
  8. an easy way to group your students
  9. Set expiration dates for access to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
  10. Fun Socrative Quizzes


What was your favorite post or what are you hoping appears as a future post? 

No comments:

Post a Comment