Monday, November 10, 2014

Top 10 Posts of October and what I've been up to

Sorry for the late recap of October, but this basically sums up what my month has been like.  I feel like I can never get ahead.  Do you every have those months?  My goal is to be super organized in November (already failing at that), especially because I am going to be out several times this month.  I have been using the app Any.do and have tried to put everything there with reminders of what needs to be done.  If you have any organization suggestions please send them my way!

Top 10 Posts of October
  1. PowToon - Animated Videos (free upgrade to premium)
  2. StudyBlue Pro - give it a try!
  3. Google Basics for Teaching
  4. Big Blogger Giveaway
  5. virtual exit tickets and in class assessments
  6. Remind 101 Donors Choose Giveaway
  7. URL shorteners
  8. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  9. Educanon - insert questions into a video
  10. ChemThink

No comments:

Post a Comment