Monday, August 4, 2014

Top 10 Posts of July and what I've been up to

Here are the top 10 posts of July.  Check them out if you haven't yet!

  1. Free Online Graph Paper
  2. Increase to OneDrive free storage
  3. My Online Planbook
  4. Remind 101 gave me a Badge!
  5. virtual exit tickets and in class assessments
  6. Online Planbooks
  7. PowToon Slides - Animated Slide Shows
  8. SMIR.CH - how to use any phone (including "dumb" phones to do research
  9. My 100th Post and TeacherCast University
  10. DOTGO - search the web only using text messaging



I've been taking my summer "break" a little easier this year (I had a really rough school year), but am still focusing on school stuff.  I've been trying to make more blog posts here (please let me know if there is something that you are curious about) and updating a lot of my school files for next year.  For the first time in a long while I will not be teaching a new course next year!  I am still teaching 3 different preps, but at least it nothing new to prep for.  I've taken a few professional development courses as well and have been looking into ways to learn to code (that's right...geeky girl here!).

What have you been up to during your time off from school?

No comments:

Post a Comment