Sunday, March 2, 2014

What I've been up to and the Top 10 Posts of February

This weekend I had the fortune of going to the NYSCATE Hudson Valley Region Conference.  NYSCATE is the the New York division of ISTE (International Society of Technology in Education).  I learned some great stuff and was blown away at what some other teachers are doing.  As always, I am going to be sharing with you all that I have learned.  I just love going to conferences, don't you?

Top 10 Posts of February
  1. Sharing Resources with Google Docs
  2. Bill Nye Worksheets
  3. Problem Attic - NYS Regents Questions Test and Worksheets
  4. ReadWorks - reading meets science (and other subjects)
  5. Top 10 Posts of January
  6. use Google as a timer
  7. Two More Ways to Find Me
  8. OneDrive - another choice for cloud storage
  9. What is a CSV file?
  10. Win a Computer Lab for your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment